IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference 2018
Oct. 28-30, 2018
Henry B Gonzales Convention Center
San Antonio, TX
If you run operations that serve foodservice customers, you know continuous improvement is as much a part of success as order accuracy and on-time delivery. To have precision, winning operations, you have to seek out improvements and solutions.
Improving your operations delivers dollars to your bottom line. It makes you a better distributor to your customer. That ultimately defines where you will be a year or even a decade from now.
From technologies to material handling equipment to solving people problems, the IFDA Distribution Solutions Conference provides insights and resources for improving your warehouse and transportation operations. This event promises to help your operations people work smarter, better, and faster.
Visit FTNI at IFDA (Booth 621) to discuss:
- How leading foodservice distributors have decreased DSO by as much as 20% on a single integrated receivables platform
- Tearing down traditional AR and payment silos to seamlessly scale and streamline receivables processes
- Accelerating cash flow via online and mobile payments
- True straight through processing — accepting, processing and posting transactions from a single platform
- Enhanced receivables reporting and reconciliation