A single solution to meet the needs of all stakeholders
Operations wants a system that is easy to deploy
- ETran utilizes Microsoft ClickOnce Technology for easy deployment
- Each time a user logs in, ETran checks FTNI’s secure database for the latest updates
IT wants a system that minimizes hardware setup, maintenance &
- ETran is delivered in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment thereby greatly reducing the hardware and software costs of traditional solutions
Internal Audit wants compliance and accountability
- ETran is fully Level 1 PCI compliant and provides detailed audit trails of each payment processed through the system
Accounts Receivable just wants a single solution that can be customized to fit their needs
- ETran provides up to nine customizable fields which allow data to be pulled from scanned checks, ACH, credit card payments, coupons or other remittance advice, that can then be subsequently posted into the merchants A/R system
Regardless of whether a merchant’s customer’s payments are walked in, mailed in, phoned in or via the web, FTNI’s single-platform solution streamlines the receivable process.
Single Platform for All Payment Types – One of the few platforms currently available that allows for all payment types on a single platform. Users don’t have to worry about learning, supporting or researching items on disparate systems.
Remittance Processing – Whether your customer is paying with checks and coupons, checks only, by ACH or Credit Card, the FTNI system can associate customer data with payment data to greatly simplify the A/R posting process.
Merchant Back Office Integration – Payment and associated customer information can be delivered to merchant’s Back Office system, On-Demand, in automatic Batch transmissions or Real-time.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Offering – Lower cost alternative as opposed to product-based solutions.
No Additional Investment – Additional hardware & software requirements greatly reduced or eliminated.
Secure, Recurring Credit Card and ACH Processing – FTNI’s platform utilizes tokenization to allow the end merchants to process recurring payments with the comfort of PCI security.
PCI, SAS70 & HIPPA Compliant Data Center – FTNI’s production environment is fully compliant and eliminates the worry of compliance for the end merchant.
History of Building Robust, Large-volume Processing Systems – FTNI understands the unique processing needs of the clients.