ETran’s AutoPay features facilitate automatic ACH and credit/debit card payments based on customers’ unique payment terms and open invoices. This is especially powerful for industries where recurring payments are the same each month, but also can be used in industries where the invoice amounts change on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Today’s customers want convenience when making payments. With a truly integrated receivables platform you have the ability to provide them options and convenience that suit their accounts payable operations.
A key feature within ETran’s EPay module and associated EIPP/EBPP solutions, AutoPay delivers configurable, automated payment parameters on a customer-by-customer basis, as well as the ability to send proactive payment reminders detailing the invoices to be paid and upcoming payment draft dates.
- Automated initiation, processing and posting of invoice-driven, recurring payments
- Robust electronic bill/invoice presentment and payment (EBPP/EIPP) functionality—choose between simulated or original invoice presentment
- Accept one-time or recurring ACH, credit/debit card payments of static or varying amounts
- Bank and merchant processor agnostic
- Multiple layers of proactive security and compliance
- Dramatically improved AR efficiencies through the elimination of historically manual processes
- Straight through processing streamlines payment acceptance, processing, and cash application
- Modular design enables new brands, locations, users and payment methods to be added quickly, in just a few clicks
- Highly-configurable architecture delivers flexible field mapping for efficient back-office integration
- ...and more